Epilation is a process of root-hair removal that has long-lasting results. The method usually lasts up to 4 weeks. Epilation is effective over other treatments like waxing, laser, and shaving and bleaching. The best epilator for men can change your life by giving you desire hair removal results.
Many men observed that hair growth doesn’t appear anywhere between 2 to 6 weeks. Hair growth has been noticed in some cases where the natural rate of hair growth is relatively higher. Epilator helps you to remove hairs from the root, thus giving you a smooth and glowing skin.
Epilator can be used on any part of the body, including arms, legs, face, underarms, and even private parts. Everyone’s hair growth rate is different; on average, an epilation process lasts for a month. Besides epilation, some other factors also determine the growth of hair. Let’s talk about the epilation process more in detail.
Factors affecting the growth of hair after epilation!
- Hair growth rate: – people’s hair growth cycle affects the growth of hair. Epilator mostly removes the outer hairs more efficiently than the inner hair under your skin. Hairs that don’t grow on the outer surface might result in hair growth after epilating your hair.
Such inner hair can proliferate in a few days; therefore, it is better to use an epilator after 3-4 days you try it for the first time. The best way to remove hair from the root is to epilate at least twice a week. You will indeed find smoother legs after that.
- Genetics: – individual’s genes also determine how quickly their hair will grow. Your parents might have excessive hair growth early, and now you get this in your genes. Besides this, it is believed by many that men’s hair grows faster than female hair. Moreover, hair grows most quickly between the ages of 16 and 30; after that, the hair growth slowdown.
- Nutrition: – the right diet and eating habits also dictate hair growth. Food that is rich in zinc, vitamin C, biotin like eggs, beans, oranges, and nuts might promote your hair growth. One should avoid eating an excess amount of such food items if they observe excessive body hair growth.
- Epilating frequency: – how long you have been epilation also depict your hair growth. People who use an epilator for epilating regularly observe some changes in their hair growth. Either their hair grows faster or completely stops grows due to over-usage resulting in damage to follicles.
How Does Epilation Work?
- An epilator appears as though an electric razor aside from the head is unique. Rather than blades, the little gadget has numerous minuscule tweezers that nearby, pull, and open consequently. Turning the epilator over your skin lets the tweezers pull out your undesirable hair by its root.
- It is the reason this strategy keeps going longer than shaving, which severs the strand from the outside of your skin. Like utilizing a tweezer, using an epilator lets you eliminate shorter hairs than with waxing. Suppose you are not utilizing the correct procedure when epilating won’t give you smooth outcomes.
- It is significant to place the epilator head at the correct points and hold your skin rigid to eliminate all the hairs. You can use the best electric epilator for men for shaving purposes. It is harder for specific body parts than others. For instance, getting the correct point on your underarms is significantly more troublesome than on your legs.
- In the end, when you can’t get the right point, you hazard severing the hair as opposed to hauling it out by the root. It gives you similar outcomes likewise with shaving or utilizing a hair expulsion cream – quicker regrowth.
Epilator effectiveness over other hair removal methods!
- Epilation is effective over other methods like waxing, bleaching, and laser treatment. Moreover, epilation is a cheaper process as compared to all these. A simple epilator you buy may run for many years, where other treatments may cost you up to millions of dollars. Other hair removal methods like waxing and laser are more painful and cause some severe skin infections.
- Most people who undergo such treatments usually complain about the side effects they got from them. On the other hand, using an epilator is safe and doesn’t cause any side effects. However, it is still advisable to clean the epilator with any sanitizer or disinfectant to avoid fungal infections.
- You will get a satisfying result once you buy the best epilator for men. You can make your hair removal journey more effective and pain-free. Epilator comes in various sizes and shapes; you can choose any device of any brand you like.
- Besides all this, epilation results in proper removal of hair growth from root where other method fails to do so. A one-time epilation may last long for few days without causing any issues on your skin.
The pros of epilation!
- Epilation is just perfect for those who can’t bear much pain and afford high hair removal treatments. A simple epilating hardly took 10-15 minutes and once can do that in their home without letting anyone know about it.
- The method will save huge money, thus giving a person the best hair removal results. If you want a long-lasting smooth skin, you must try epilation without any further thinking. You can use an epilator on your skin twice a week for more effective results.
- There is no hard rule to use an epilator on the skin for removing unwanted hair. You can use some lotion or creams after done with the epilation process, as it will moisturize your skin and reduce the growth of inner hair under your skin.
- Some advanced epilators come with extra exfoliation and facial cleansing brushes; you can go for such products to get healthier and smoother skin.
At last, we can say many factors affect a person’s growth, but one-time epilation at least remains for 2-3 weeks. If you are looking for the best epilator result, you must go for men’s best epilator.